Tuesday, August 7, 2007

August 8, 2007

I am just about recovered from my 2nd ear infection. Yup, I thought I was sick last time, well two weeks later and this time I was fighting off a 105 degree fever and infections in both ears. It was not fun.

I am babbling a lot now, I can say mommy, daddy, nana, and up (I dont really know what up is, but mommy thinks it is cute so I say it)

Nana keeps telling mommy I am going to crawl anyday. I got the whole arm thing down, the legs too, I am just not too sure how to do them both together..

I interact more with my toys; I have drums that I can beat on and alphabet letters come up, I like that. I have morraccas that I shake and it counts, and I have cups I can stack and then bang around. I like all these toys.

OMG--my cousins Lindsay, Emma, and Haley gave me two dolls that used to be my mommy's; that is really neat--thanks Karen!!

ps--I am 8 months old today; Happy Birthday to me :)

No comments: