Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 10, 2008

Happy 87th Birthday Grandma!

Last weekend I went to visit my grandma in Maine and it was so much fun.
She got on my little Winnie The Pooh Train and was scooting along and I was pushing her from behind. She is so cool!

I am so into dogs right now; (woof woof's). I just cant get enough of them. It must be Molson and Molly across the street because everytime I pass the front door I call 'woof' to see if mommy will take me out.

When I was at Grandma's, I woke up at 2am and was crying; mommy thought I was hungry and got me some milk but I was still crying. She picked me up and asked me "Chloe, what is wrong" and I looked her square in the eye, dropped a tear, and said "woof". She was not amused at first but then just started laughing and put me back to bed.

I go to the doctors on Friday for my 18 month checkup; I'll give you all the stats. I know I have grown so much since 12months. I can hold out one finger and say "I'm one" mommy loves it when I do that. (she is so easy to impress)

No comments: