Quick catch up....
- I am a dancer! I love to dance; I do it morning and night. I dance on a competition team (only 4 times a year) and love it! The girls think I am adorable and have really taken me under their wing.
- My first competition was in January and I took 2nd place overall in my division for my solo and 1st place overall in my division for our group dance. It was exciting, but mostly I just loved getting dressed in my costume and performing on stage; that is what I like most.
- I am very much into crafts now; Auntie Kerry hooks me up :)
- I also have a passion for books. Mommy, daddy, and I read everyday and I can even read "Bob's Books" on my own now.
- I have not had much time this winter to go out and play in the snow. Mommy gets me all dressed up and then I hate the wind and want to go inside; maybe i'll try again this weekend.
- I did try ice skating for the first time this winter; I was very afraid at first, but once I got the hang of it, I really liked it. Nana bought me my own skates (of course she did :)).
I guess that is it for now, I'll update more often, I promise :) xoxo Chloe