Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!
I had a great Christmas everyone spoiled me. I got lots of new toys--mommy said I live in a toy store :)

I am walking and running so well now; no more wobblies.

I dance in place when I hear music, and when the phone rings, I put the palm of my hand up to my ear, tilt my head and say 'ellow'; my nana chuckles every time I do it. (I amazed mommy and even did this when her cellphone chimed like she got a text message).

My two new things are shaking my head yes and no to questions. (I get it right most of the time). and I make this scowl face when mommy, daddy, or nana tells me no. They keep trying to get a picture of it but I wont let them. (I push my eyebrowns together, tilt my head down, wrinkle my nose, and squint...it is quite the face).

Mommy was home with me for 11 days but is back to work tomorrow :(

I hope everyone has a great 2008.

Chloe

No comments: