Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 30, 2008

I had the tubes put in my ears yesterday.

Daddy was sick so mommy and I went. I know mommy was nervous so I was such a good girl.
Mommy saw Dr Abrams in the hall at the Hospital when we first got there and that made her feel much better. We really miss her.

I went with the nurse without any trouble. (I think that helped mommy calm down)
The doctor came back after just 15 minutes and said it was all done; he told mommy that there was a lot of thick fluid in there and that it was old. He said it was a good thing we did this and we did it at the right time.

I woke up very cranky; Mommy heard me screaming when the nurse brought me down the hall to her. I was screaming and flailing around and didnt calm down for about 30-40 minutes. Mommy didnt know what to do to calm me, but as the anesthesia wore off I got better.
(Auntie Tina came to sit with mommy and she held me for a while too; and Dr Abrams came to check on me as well :))

When we got home I got sick to my tummy once but then was good.

I went back to daycare today after almost a whole week of being out; it was fun to play with my friends.

Hope you all have a great week!

Thank you again Dr Abrams!!

No comments: