Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11, 2008

I am so happy mommy and daddy had those tubes put in my ears; my stuffy nose is almost gone--yup; I cant believe it.

I can hear so much better that I am starting to talk a lot more. Instead of just using sign language I am trying to say bye-bye, thank you, peek-a-boo, more etc.

I LOVE books; mommy, daddy, and nana read to me everyday; sometimes I just like to look at the pictures and turn the pages but I look at about 5 or 6 a day.

I am getting good at copying too; mommy makes funny faces at me when I eat and I try and copy them :) (she will regret this very soon). I like to dance (mommy says it looks like I am doing squats--whatever that is)

I am learning even more body parts and what different animals say.

I hope you all have a great Valentines Day--I'll be in touch soon.
Chloe

No comments: